Friday, February 5, 2010

Shapes in the Bathroom

I had a hard time coming up with a stellar idea this week, so I decided to just continue spreading word of the blog. A little marketing in the bathroom stalls. So this morning I covered Hartung, Decker, and the Student Center, hanging little shapes in all the girl's bathroom stalls.

It was a wonderful adventure-complete with life threatening dangers!

I admit, the boys bathrooms were a bit more tricky. Usually I just surruptitiously glanced around to make sure there was no one around and then quickly. . .opened the door and stuck a shape by the light switch! Except this one.

Oh the scandal!

I'm gearing up for a few bigger things this next week since Valentine's Day is coming up. I usually end up feeling like left over crap on February 14th, but this year I'll be spreading lots of Valentines cheer, so I think it'll be okay:) Do any of you have Valentine's day plans or surprises? What would make your day better?
p.s. Please feel free to comment-you don't have to have an acount to do it:)

1 comment:

Solsticia Quartermanus and Dianarama Ottorius said...

Love that shocked grandma.

I think projects involving food are always good. I remember going to hear a writer speak one time, who said she left a basket of food along with a stack of poems in a common area for students to take. Basically, the muffins helped the poetry to go down. Good luck with your Valentines' Day projects! And definitely try not to feel like leftover crap.

PS Thanks for following my blog! (You should comment!)