Sunday, February 21, 2010

Get Involved!

For an upcoming project, I need help from all of you! If you would like to receive something special from Make Anderson Magical OR if you have a friend, or two, or ten, in need of some encouragement, send me an email in the next couple of weeks with your name and/or the name of your friends. You can email me at lifeinfullcolour@yahoo.com. Or, you could just comment on this post with the names. Thanks for your help and I hope you are having a spectacular weekend!

1 comment:

brenboy01 said...

Can I just say how cool you are. I think there should be a lot more people like you in this world. Not only are you willing to sacrifice so much of your time and money, but you do it with a huge smile on your face.
And the best part is, you keep your identity a secret. That is so cool. I was talking with my friends about how we don't want to know who's doing all these things. We just like knowing there are people out there like you. I am praying for you and your quest to make Anderson magical. I hope God blesses you richly.