Monday, February 8, 2010

Will You Be My Valentine? Pt. 1

Nothing says Valentine's Day like hearts. And cookies. And sparkly things. So, adding my own twist on the traditional red and pink colour scheme, I decided to combine all these things to make cookie valentines! After five hours of cutting, rolling, and baking (not to mention the four plus hours of decorating)

six lovely plates of colourful Valentine's cookies emerged. Then (with my usual degree of covertness of course) I delivered them to a sleeping Anderson Campus. I hope everyone enjoyed eating them as much as I enjoyed making them:) What are your favorite things about Valentines Day?


p.s. I would love it if you would comment and tell me what you think:) (You don't have to have an account to comment)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the cookies!! They were sooooo yummy!! <3

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun idea! I basically live in the music department and I loved the cookies you left there. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE GREAT! WHOEVER YOU ARE!! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish there was a you at my school!

Solsticia Quartermanus and Dianarama Ottorius said...

DUDE! There are like 500 cookies there! I'm not surprised it took you nine hours. And they're so bright and beautiful! Maybe you should transfer to my school ...

- said...

I am sorry this comment is soooo late, but those cookies were amazing (and so are you!!). They totally made my day ^_^