Thursday, September 30, 2010

Everyone Needs a Little Silverstein

What better to add a touch of whimsy to school hallways than pieces by Shel Silverstein? I thoroughly enjoy Silverstein's fanciful poetry and wanted to share the fun. Also inspired by the old Burma Shave Billboards (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burma-Shave :D ), I decided to break the poems up and put them in sequential order down halls. (Hence why you may see a Silverstein poem backwards if you are going in the opposite direction I hung them. It's still good that way-I promise!)Silverstein's poetry is one of those things I sometimes need at the end of a hectic day. Hope it at least tickled your senses. I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment here (you don't need an account to comment!) or send me an email at lifeinfullcolour@yahoo.com. :D Hope you're having a wonderful week!

No comments: