Saturday, September 25, 2010

All Around the Town

This week I ended up heading into town with plans to sit in the park and blow bubbles. I thought it might be fun to do something small in the community. As it turns out, 50 cent bubbles from Dollar General don't blow very well. After about five minutes I was sitting in a pile of sticky solution and had probably blown three bubbles. Ah, the best laid plans:D But the afternoon was certainly not a waste. I found some fun things in town. I just this semester found out about the Anderson Center for the Arts, so I headed down there to check out the Charles Schulz exhibit. I also discovered a hidden pumpkin patch behind some trees! And my favorite part of downtown-the dancing fountain in the town square. What are some corners of Anderson that make you happy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I'm taking MLK back to campus in the evenings, I love to hang a left and sit in a field for awhile watching the sunset. It's magical out there. :)