Friday, September 17, 2010

Say It with Cupcakes!

Hi friends! This week I pulled out the muffin pan and the rolling pin to create a multilingual approach to inspirational cupcake art. I used sugar cookies to make letters that spelled "LOVE" in all the languages taught at the university (French, German, Spanish, and English), and after frosting and sprinkling them, I affixed them on top of chocolate cupcakes (a secret family recipe nonetheless :D !) This morning I carted them up to the Foreign Language/English lobby in Decker. There were a few minor mishaps-let's just say the 'M' in amour sustained some lost appendages-but that's what makes life interesting! A little improv fixing and BAM! it was almost as good as new! I hope the year is going well for everyone. Please drop me a note to let me know how things are going and what areas of your life could use a little colour. You can leave a comment here (you don't need an account to comment!) or just email me at lifeinfullcolour@yahoo.com. Have a splendid weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are amazing! i love what you do!

Anonymous said...

so sad that i have already graduated from the language department and didn't get to see these... i find what you're doing to be amazing, absolutely lovely! i'm wondering if i know who you are... hmm... :)