Monday, October 25, 2010

Ole!

Wow-what a crazy couple of weeks! I don't know about all of you, but my life has suddenly gotten pretty busy. Last week I threw together a batch of cookies for the wonderful ladies of Cafe Ole. So many of my days have been made richer and better by their smiles, kind service, and cheerful laughter. It always amazes me how they remember my name considering they serve hundreds of people every day. Sooo, it was something small, but just something to let them know they are loved, appreciated, and out of this world!
Halloween is coming up! What are you going to dress up as? I would love to hear from you! Email me at lifeinfullcolour@yahoo.com or just leave a comment right here (you don't have to have an account to comment!) Have an amazing week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who you are, but I just had one of your delicious night owl cupcakes and I really appreciate how much work you put into making random peoples' days ! Thanks so much !