Friday, April 9, 2010

A Letter a Day. . .

Happy Easter a bit late (that's not the only thing that's late. . .) My creativity has pretty much been in a ditch lately, although that's not excuse for not doing something to make my world a better place. Sooo, this week I went small again, to hopefully get myself geared up for the end of the semester! For the four days of classes we've had, I made a card for someone (that was recommended to me-let me know if you have any friends who might appreciate some encouragement:D) to hopefully give their week a boost. Graduation is coming up and that is ridiculously daunting. The "real world" *shudder*. C, I hope you enjoyed the cards!
Tuesday . . .. . . Wednesday. . .
. . . Thursday . . .
. . . Friday!

Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments and emails:) I love to hear from all of you. Please feel free to leave a comment (you don't have to have an account) or email me at lifeinfullcolour@yahoo.com. Also, it's been fun to look at some of your blogs. Email me the link to your blog and I would love to check it out! Happy week after Easter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like pacman....

Solsticia Quartermanus and Dianarama Ottorius said...

Pickles the frog stationary!!!!

I liked the last one the best.